1.02.2008

Happy 2008

The rest of my vacation was really great. Spent a few days visiting the volunteer in Dagana and then went over to St. Louis to celebrate New Years with other volunteers. It was really good to see everyone and St. Louis is the most beautiful city in Senegal. Our hotel was right on the beach and we played around all day and then went out dancing at nights. Super fun, but exhausting and its good to be back at site. I got home yesterday and my host family made a really big deal about me coming home, which made me feel loved. I suppose I had been gone awhile.

New years resolutions:
1. Become more opinionated (Ive become horribly passive here)
2. Work
3. Dont get fat (Im hesitant to say lose weight, as Im not sure I have the motivation to do that here)

So we will see if any of these work out. Happy 2008 to all and heres to a good year!

No comments: