11.25.2007

So today painting started on my maison, not really sure how it is just yet but will see when I head back to site tonight. In theory, my kitchen will be red, my room will be green, the guest room will be blue and my hallway and bathroom will be beige so we will see how this works. It blows the Senegalese mind that I want to paint each room a different color as they paint all of the rooms in their houses.

So everything is really good here, Im really happy. Its hard but this week I am going to start taking tours of Pout and meeting with people so I can start making contacts to work with. I will let you know how it goes. In other devastating news: my nars blush dropped on the floor today and broke. If you know me, you can imagine the sense of loss I am going through. Kali, I know you know. Man it was rough.

2 comments:

the great kali-llama said...

my heart is with you in this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

you should paint every room red white and blue...maybe add in some stars and stripes.

just a thought.